I have this bad habit of taking on too many projects at the same time. The end result is a to-do list that just keeps on growing.
A sampling of my to-do list
- VB interface between my equipment test spreadsheets and MySQL database
- Dosimetry for monoclonal antibody lymphoma therapy
- Research for a dopamine receptor imaging project
- Website maintenance
- Converting wedding video to VCD/DVD
- Converting graduation video of one of my wife's friends to VCD/DVD
- Converting in-law's vacation video to VCD/DVD
- Documenting various database projects I've started
- Finish the rest of this year's x-ray surveys (about 20 more units left to do)
- Attenuation correction method comparison between two of our gamma cameras (another research project)
- Optimize the acquisition protocol for thyroid scans on another one of our gamma cameras
- Optimize the acquisition protocol for brain scans on one of our new gamma cameras
And this is only the small part of my list that I can remember off the top of my head.
ok, back to work...