1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
I usually try to tidy up on weekends. I try to vacuum weekly, but more often than not, it ends up being every 3 or 4 weeks. The wife usually makes us go on a cleaning binge whenever someone's coming over.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The mess that got made when I accidentally dropped a jar of applesauce on the kitchen floor.