1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Well, after Thanksgiving dinner, there's only turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes left. There are also a couple cartons of orange juice, and water.
2. Name five things in your freezer.
A good portion of the turkey, some Jamaican beef patties, frozen shrimp shells (for making stock), lots of smoked chicken legs, and ground turkey.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Dishwasher detergent, bottle of Mr Clean, Windex, bug spray, fire extinguisher among other things.
4. Name five things around your computer.
Piles of paper, cups filled with pens (most of which don't work anymore), one of the bookshelves, the printer and some CDs.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
A large bottle of Advil, Theraflu, cold medicine, BandAids, and my razor blades.