1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Made a spur of the moment decision to buy a plane ticket to New York as I passed a travel agency on my way to work. A very big and daring thing to do for a low paid grad student living cheque to cheque and had never gone any further from home on his own than a 3 hour car trip.
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Hmm, i don't know if I should say...
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I'd have to say I'm probably around 2 or 3.
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
I met the woman who ended up becoming my wife.
5. ... and what's the worst?
hmm, nothing comes to mind.