My friend Mike sent me another one of these things, so I thought I'd answer it in my blog again like the last one.
1.) IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Somewhere high in the mountains.
2.) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My sandals, Tevas.
3.) IF YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN YOUR NAME WHAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?
I kind of like the one I have now.
4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Blue Rodeo's Casino and Lost Together. Lately I've been wanting to get a lot of the music I grew up listening to. Mostly Canadian groups that the wife doesn't understand.
5. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
6. WHERE IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Away from home.
7. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Around 6-6:30 or so.
8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The dish washer.
9. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY
Stupid people who think they know what they're talking about.
10. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Drums. Those big Japanese ones that you pound on with the big sticks.
11. FAVORITE COLORS?
12. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Harold and the Purple Crayon
13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
14. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Teleporting, like Nightcrawler.
15. TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
16. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No. I have a hard enough time not tripping over my feet.
17. THE ONE PERSON FROM THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO.
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY
19. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
An old computer that I'm supposed to drop off at the Recycling center.
20. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hambuger. Thick juicy one. With bacon and cheese.
21. OF THE PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO WILL BE FIRST TO RESPOND?
Hmm, don't know. Not sure if anybody reads this weblog anymore. But I'll say Rick.
22.WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY?
Mark, because he's dead.
23. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
Battle of the Planets.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Lasagna and garlicky garlic bread.