This came to me through a friend of mine. Anybody interested in a dog?
Hello! My name is "Lady of the Lake" because I swam out of the Lake into my Foster owner's yard to play with her 4 Standard Poodles. I was very playful and loving so she is trying to help me find a "forever" home. She can't keep me because she is allergic to dogs (that's why she has Poodles).
I have just been spayed. My shots are up to date and I have been tested for heartworm (I was clear) and updated my Rabies vaccines. I am Frontline and now Heartworm Preventative.
Here are my details:
- I am 18 inches high at the shoulder and 35 pounds, black with water resistant hair
- I swim and love to play fetch
- I am great with kids and other dogs
- I am VERY calm, loving, and love to lay and be pet
- I am smart and my foster owners are training me to "Here, Heel & Sit"
- I walk well on leash
- I am VERY quiet
There is NOTHING wrong with me other then I need a good home that will appreciate and love me.
If you would like to welcome me into your home for a small adoption fee, please contact:
Lady of the Lake
Claudia or Dana @ 704-483-6209