Spotted this post by Heather and figured I'd play along too. After this morning's poop incident, something food-related just seems apropos :).
- What is your favorite flavor of chicken wings? How many do you generally order at a time? - I usually order the hottest ones available, normally a dozen at a time.
- How often do you check out a restaurant's nutrition information before going there to have dinner? - Never. I'm usually not too concerned with specific nutritional information when I go out to eat.
- If you have ever done so, what was your biggest surprise in reading the calorie or fat counts? - The calorie counts in a Chicago-style deep dish pizza from Pizzeria Uno.
- Take the quiz: What does your pizza say about you? - The stereotype that best fits you is guy or girl next door. Hey, there's nothing wrong with being average.
- What style of food do you think is generally served at what you'd consider the most romantic of restaurants? - I think anything that emphasizes fresh, good tasting ingredients. Food, like romance, is a shared experience.
- What type of food would you be likely to sample first: food that is hot and spicy or food that is more mellow but has a richer taste? - I go for the hot and spicy stuff