Some of the papers on this month's reading list
- Risk of Cataract after Exposure to Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation: A 20-Year Prospective Cohort Study among US Radiologic Technologists, Am. J. Epidemiol. 2008 168: 620-631
- Automatic exposure control in pediatric and adult multidetector CT examinations: A phantom study on dose reduction and image quality, Med. Phys. Volume 35, Issue 10, pp. 4567-4576
- Singular value description of a digital radiographic detector: Theory and measurements, Med. Phys. Volume 35, Issue 10, pp. 4744-4756
- Optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) dosimetry in medicine, Phys. Med. Biol. 53 R351-R379
- Evaluation of quantitative 90Y SPECT based on experimental phantom studies, Phys. Med. Biol. 53 5689-5703
- An easy-to-use phantom and protocol for weekly PET quality assessment: A multicenter study, Med. Phys. Volume 35, Issue 9, pp. 3922-3934
A couple of them would make good journal club entries.